What is a virtual education fair?
1. Immersive Attendee Experience: Many educational institutions are now shifting to virtual open days, job fairs, and education fairs in the aftermath of the Coronavirus crisis, not because it is the only option, but because it is the better option in terms of providing an immersive attendee experience. Amazing features like 360-degree virtual campus tours, live one-on-one between university representatives and students, parents or other attendees, and other astounding virtual features provides attendees with one of a kind, like-like experience.
2. Time and Resource Efficient: There are no crowds or long queues at a, which not only keeps exhibitors, admission representatives, and attendees safe during these unprecedented times, but also saves a significant amount of time for everyone involved. Attending an online education fair allows all the parties to save money and energy on travel, venue, food, and other expenses. As a result, exhibitors and attendees can participate in their event from the comfort of their own homes without jeopardising their safety or burning a hole in their pockets.
3. Higher Participation and Attendance: are not constrained by physical or geographical boundaries. By overcoming geographic boundaries and barriers, for instance, online enable universities to reach a global audience of students aspiring for higher education abroad. Because the online education fair is such an easily accessible option, all attendees and university representatives require is a stable internet connection, a smartphone, tablet, or computer, and a quiet location to participate in the event. Attendance at virtual education fairs increases due to the convenience provided, which benefits all parties involved.
4. Increased Visibility: For all of the reasons stated above, participating in a virtual college fair means that institutes will be discovered by more students on a global scale than ever before. This enables institutes to attract students from a broader geographic area. Hence, more recruitment from existing and new markets.
5. Long-Term Relationship with Participants: The likelihood of staying in touch with attendees after the event is low at a physical education fair. Because most documentation in a physical event is paper-based, maintaining the database after the event becomes a challenge. In the case of, attendees interact with exhibitors or admission heads via audio/video/text chat, and the university’s content can be accessed and downloaded after the event. Attendees’ contact information is recorded digitally and is easily accessible. This enables educational institutions to run various marketing campaigns on these leads, contact them, inform them about the programmes and convert them into leads.
6. Easy Tracking: A virtual education fair can provide useful data about the event and its attendance, which can be used to evaluate the event’s success. Virtual education events offer an opportunity to understand your attendees like never before because you can keep tabs on their complete journey, activities and actions throughout the event.
Some of these statistics include the total number of students who have signed up for your event, the number of students who finally attended the event, the most popular webinars or presentations and much more.
This can also give you insight into what parts of your event were loved the most and least by the audience. As a result, you’ll be able to include more enhancements in future events.
7. Automation: Many operations can be automated in a virtual admissions fair, such as the programme schedule can be integrated into a virtual calendar. This functionality also enables automated alerts and reminders for when events are approaching. Most exhibitors, organizers or university heads also send out planned reminders about what items attendees need to bring and what details and information they should have with them as the event progresses. These automation capabilities help participants stay organised and productive throughout the experience, resulting in a more seamless experience.
8. Event’s Shelf life: Another advantage of virtual events is that they are not constrained by time like physical events are. With no worries about venue availability, you can easily extend your event over a few days, or even split it into multiple parts over several weeks. Furthermore, in a virtual setting, participants can access the content for weeks or even months after the event has ended!