e-CONNECT – a Virtual Buyer Seller Meet by IEEMA benefitted the MSMEs in India in providing them with a unique business opportunity to interact with global players looking at importing materials/equipment required in the Power Sector. The IEEMA Members had prospective buyers from 20 countries across SAARC, AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST & FAR EAST.
How did ibentos facilitate e-CONNECT?
- AI-enabled Virtual Buyer Seller Meet by ibentos allowed matchmaking between the buyers and sellers
- The Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet helped the sellers check availability of Buyers and helping them book meeting slots
- ibentos Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet platform also integrated multiple Payment Gateways with GST-enabled invoices for smooth transactions of the interested buyers and sellers
- The virtual platform sent regular notifications to buyers and sellers via EventsNotify- world’s first Event App that uses WhatsApp for sending event notifications
- ibentos virtual events platform is well known for its backend that provides real-time reports. Rich and integrated reports are generated that helped calculate the ROI generated from the money spent during the virtual event