Job Profile:- Content Writer
Location: Gurgaon (WFH)
Salary: As Per standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in journalism, English
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Blogging & micro-blogging, writing for social media platforms and preparing content pipeline.
- Developing plagiarism free, original and creative content to market company’s products and services.
- Develop content for the company websites, blogs, articles, case studies, newsletters, success stories, and the like in a balanced and intuitive manner.
- Writing ad copies for the company’s products and its clients.
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging trends in the event technology industry.
- Hold a keen interest in researching technology-related topics of interest, analyze information, and curate technical content in a practically helpful way for merchant clients.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline OR a background in IT or Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 yr of prior experience of working with a digital media agency in the capacity of a content writer.
- Minimum 3-years of professional content writing experience with a solid portfolio of work (excluding freelancing experience)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English language, proper usage of US grammar, good vocabulary, and, most importantly, a flair for writing.
- Awareness of various writing styles needed for different platforms and content formats.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Ability to meet deadlines and put out the highest quality content.
- The knack for writing production-ready copy that communicates messages effectively.
- Having a creative bent of mind with solid visualization skills.
- Excellent critical reading and data interpretation skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.