- 10+ webinars were LIVE streamed on the Virtual Education Fair platform for the student attendees. Topics such as Career guidance, what is best during the pandemic from noted speakers were a part of webinar discussions.
- Additionally, sessions conducted by eminent speakers on “How will Higher Education evolve with the New Normal”, “Managing PG studies amidst a Pandemic” were LIVE streamed on Facebook & other social media channels.
- Esteemed universities like Study UK, Trinity Western University, Canada Berjaya University College, University of Nottingham, Malaysia and many more were a part of this esteemed virtual education fair.
- Students and University representatives interacted seamlessly with each other. All universities were provided with their individual booths. Here, students clicked on Virtual booths to interact one-on-one through WhatsApp Chat, Voice call or a video call.
- These Exhibitor/University booths had their branding, brochures and a few quick facts and the courses they offered. In a nutshell, these Virtual Booths contained all the information that a student needed to know about a university.
- Courses varying from Law to Liberal Arts to Hotel Management or Pharmacy & research were available.
- Intending to incorporate the fun and interactive elements in mind, ibentos added Gamification for PGEF students. This allowed the PGEF students to remain hooked to the fair and exciting prizes. ibentos designed a leaderboard for the attendees participating in the contest. These increased the credibility of the game and the motivation of ones participating in it. Students earned “UNICORN badges” to win exclusive prizes.
- Students were also able to avail exclusive scholarship opportunities and complete information on the Virtual fair platform itself. The Universities offering Certificate courses, Diploma courses as well as Doctorate programmes listed for the student attendees
All student activities – webinars, university offerings, games – were designed on ONE platform. Students were able to interact as well as educate themselves on the same platform. We, at ibentos, were successful in executing this glitch-free Post-Graduate Education Fair. And, we look forward to creating more of such experiences for virtual and hybrid education fairs.
If you are an educational institute or an education event organizer, connect with us to request a demo. Level up your virtual education fair by hosting it on a user-friendly platform that offers value for money.