Absolutely! Start with a good plan and the right event technology partner who is ready to twist & jazz your virtual event the way you want. Well, most likely to treat it like their own. We have a few tips up our sleeve about virtual events and virtual event platforms that we swear by. Sit back & give it a read.
Find your perfect Tech PARTNER
Bring Right Audience to Your virtual event
Save the BEST date for your Virtual Event
Stock up Rich Event Reports
Grab some eyeballs & Entertain your audience
Save the Content, Win loyal users
Make your Virtual Event go viral -
Market your Virtual event – yes! Promoting the event, depending on your business-type at least a month before the virtual event can help you gain a lot of insight & pre-registered users.
- Build the excitement of your virtual event, draw your attendees, create the urgency one phase after another. This will surely get you the “people who show up” at your virtual event
- During the virtual event, LIVE streaming can also bring in more audience from the social media platforms
- Interesting or interactive posts and social media contests at your virtual event can involve your audience. Hence, creating a series exclusively for your virtual event can draw your target audience & hook them up
- Consider lead generation by running AD campaigns on digital media to get maximum event registrations
- Take your virtual event to relevant networks, media channels and influences who can help you promote the virtual event amongst the right targeted audience
The longevity of your virtual event -
Generally, a virtual event spans around 1-4 days. So how do you decide on its duration? Take this decision based on the amount of content and what you have to offer to your audience. Here, the number of hours of your LIVE virtual event is relevant too. Communicate with your virtual event partners, ask them to keep your content (the recorded/produced content during the event) available. Don’t forget to keep it available post the event too.