The unique Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet (BSM) product designed by ibentos allows one-on-one Virtual B2B meetings between buyers and sellers from all across the globe. The product adopted by the Indian Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association (IEEMA), one of the apex electrical associations in India helped to host its first-ever virtual buyer-seller meet – e-CONNECT. This BSM aimed at exporting electrical equipment worth $7 billion to $25 billion by 2025 and being a medium for buyers & sellers from different countries to connect and interact.
e-CONNECT – a Virtual Buyer Seller Meet by IEEMA benefitted the MSMEs in India in providing them with a unique business opportunity to interact with global players looking at importing materials/equipment required in the Power Sector. The IEEMA Members had prospective buyers from 20 countries across SAARC, AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST & FAR EAST.
How did ibentos facilitate e-CONNECT?
- AI-enabled Virtual Buyer Seller Meet by ibentos allowed matchmaking between the buyers and sellers.
- The Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet helped the sellers check availability of Buyers and helping them book meeting slots.
- ibentos Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet platform also integrated multiple Payment Gateways with GST-enabled invoices for smooth transactions of the interested buyers and sellers
- The virtual platform sent regular notifications to buyers and sellers via EventsNotify- world’s first Event App that uses WhatsApp for sending event notifications
- ibentos virtual events platform is well known for its backend that provides real-time reports. Rich and integrated reports are generated that helped calculate the ROI generated from the money spent during the virtual event