Absolutely! Start with a good plan and the right event technology partner who is ready to twist & jazz your virtual event the way you want. Well, most likely to treat it like their own. We have a few tips up our sleeve about virtual events and virtual event platforms that we swear by. Sit back & give it a read.
Stock up Rich Event Reports – Want to understand your event and audience better? The top virtual event platforms are stuffed with event insights and easily allow you to track an attendee’s behaviour. This data will be essential for your post-event analysis and is a great way to understand your audience’s behaviour. Start with searching a virtual event platform that communicates with you using data and logistics. Organizers generally put in their best in curating a sassy frontend, with ZERO focus on the backend. The biggest benefit in an online format is that everything is trackable.
Suggestion: Rope in a virtual event platform with an equally strong backend. Make sure you make the most of virtual events and track all that’s happening to make the improvements. Will help in planning your next virtual event in a better way.
Save the Content, Win loyal users – First and foremost, save all your content produced during the virtual event. Win your audience for future events by making your recorded content accessible to them later. In case of a FREE virtual event, share your content – BROADCAST the same on different social media platforms. Not every virtual events platform has the capability to simultaneously LIVE stream your event on multiple social media platforms. So, choose a virtual event partner who can LIVE stream your virtual events simultaneously on multiple social media platforms, ibentos can help you here. In fact, with the advancement of tech, top virtual event platforms let you stream your virtual event for a limited audience on social media as well. ibentos virtual event platform can help you do the same.
Make your Virtual Event go viral – Market your Virtual event – yes! Promoting the event, depending on your business-type at least a month before the virtual event can help you gain a lot of insight & pre-registered users.
- Build the excitement of your virtual event, draw your attendees, create the urgency one phase after another. This will surely get you the “people who show up” at your virtual event
- During the virtual event, LIVE streaming can also bring in more audience from the social media platforms
- Interesting or interactive posts and social media contests at your virtual event can involve your audience. Hence, creating a series exclusively for your virtual event can draw your target audience & hook them up
- Consider lead generation by running AD campaigns on digital media to get maximum event registrations
- Take your virtual event to relevant networks, media channels and influences who can help you promote the virtual event amongst the right targeted audience
The longevity of your virtual event – Generally, a virtual event spans around 1-4 days. So how do you decide on its duration? Take this decision based on the amount of content and what you have to offer to your audience. Here, the number of hours of your LIVE virtual event is relevant too. Communicate with your virtual event partners, ask them to keep your content (the recorded/produced content during the event) available. Don’t forget to keep it available post the event too.